Group Leaders call about our discounted group leader rate for at least 20 paid client
COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURES
Glory Tours has implemented additional safety measures due to COVID-19 on all future bus tours. Below are outlined the additional procedures implemented on all future bus tours, until further notice.
Mask are NO longer required on the bus tours.
Additional cleaning measures are in place to clean the bus before, during and after each bus tour. This will include cleaning handrails and other high-touched surface areas after clients disembark and before re-loading the bus. There will be hand sanitizer available on all bus tours.
Glory Tours is also working with all of their vendors to ensure they have implemented additional safety measures at each tour destination and/or venue. Please allow distance between travelers for safe distancing.
PLEASE BE ADVISED that by attending a Glory Tours bus trip, you voluntarily assume all risks related to the potential exposure to COVID-19 and will not hold Glory Tours liable should you contact COVID-19. Please visit the CDC’s website for its current guidance on people at increased risk. Please help keep each other safe by adhering to the new guidelines and social distancing. If you have any questions regarding bus tours, please call Glory Tours directly at (813) 850-5444.
1. I understand that I am holding a spot so reservations for all day bus tours are non-refundable. If I am unable to attend, I understand that I can transfer my reservations to a friend/family, as reservation(s) are transferrable. If Glory Tours has a waiting list, we will try to sell your ticket(s) for you and then you would receive a full refund on day tours, if you prefer that over transferring your reservation(s).
2. Once 35 people have signed up and the 35 minimum requirement is met, you will be notified that payment is now due to secure your seat. Payment is due within 7 days of being notified that payment is due. If payment is not received within 7 days, you risk losing your reservation(s). If payment is not yet due, you may cancel at any time after you sign up and before payment is due on day tours. There is a 30 person minimum requirement on all overnight tours. Once that 30 person minimum is met, then payment is due within 7 days .
3. Multi-Day/Overnight bus tour cancellation penalties apply to all multi-day tours and the penalties are outlined below. Travel protection insurance is available for purchase and is highly recommended.
1. If you cancel 91+ days in advance it is 100% refundable
2. 76-90 days in advance 75% refundable
3. 75-60 days in advance 50% refundable
4. 59-45 days or less 25% refundable
5. 44 days or less non-refundable if travel insurance isn't purchased.
4. In the event a tour is cancelled by Glory Tours, a full refund will be issued. Credit card refunds will be credited back to the original card used for payment. Check payments will be refunded by check. Please allow 14 days for refunds to be issued.
Copyright © 2018 Glory Tours - All Rights Reserved.
Tours and prices are subject to change.
Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST42594